View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 10:48   #3192
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaal View Post
Now TV Entertainment package for £1 per month for 3 months using code 8NGWZTHT

From comments on hotdeals it sounds like you need to have less than a month remaining on your current pass for it to work. Worked for me last night with 3 weeks left on mine.
Another Thank you from me for this voucher although not as straight forward for me as others have said but it still works.

I tried this a couple of days ago (even though I have a 6 month voucher still to use but can't complain at £1/month), current voucher was running out on 5th Jan and the code kept on coming up invalid, I assumed the code had expired.

I decided to cancel completely to see what happens with the intention of applying my 6 month voucher before the 5th so to keep the service running. Was offered £4.99/month for 3 months to stay but still cancelled.

Thought I'd give Kabaal's voucher another go today and it worked first time, will keep my 6 month voucher for use in 3 months time.

Thanks again Kabaal