View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 17:19   #10873
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Just been to see my Auntie as she is home now from hospital and she seems to be picking up pretty well as her son is doing a lot of things for her now when she needs help.
Excellent

---------- Post added at 17:19 ---------- Previous post was at 17:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Health. Suffered with a really bad stomach ache for 36 hours, combined with chronic back pain over my kidneys. Called NHS 111 who said I needed to be seen in A&E urgently, as I had the classic signs of a triple a. Thankfully after 10 hours of tests, etc they say I haven't got a triple a but have no idea what is causing the pain in the stomach. So I will have to put up with it until it disappears but thank God there was nothing serious wrong with me.
Glad it's nothing serious
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote