View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 11:03   #27
greeninferno
cf.addict

greeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud of
Re: Saving money on your TV deal thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
It's all 6 channels but only in SD. Don't think there is the option to take SKY channels in HD with Talk Talk.

Must admit I'm seriously mulling it over. My deal is coming to an end soon with SKY. If I don't get any offer my package will be roughly £77.00 per month.

An almost like for like package from Talk Talk is £47.70 per month. Ok so I'll lose a lot of HD channels, plenty of niche channels and on demand content but everything that is essential to us is there. The deal with Talk Talk also includes a free mobile sim for 100 mins, 250 texts and 200mb of data. Not monster amounts I know but would suit my needs. My sim currently costs £10.00 per month.

All in a potential saving of £40.00 per month.
I'm in the same boat right now, mulling over what to do next.
greeninferno is offline   Reply With Quote