Thread: TiVo Tivo troubles
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2012, 11:20   #13
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age
Re: Tivo troubles

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkymonkey View Post
On TiVo I get a message when the 3rd programme is starting to record saying that I have to change to one of the channels for it to record. Very annoying...
I don't often have three things recording but I don't usually see that message when I do.

I have a theory that you will only see that message if you have watched #live tv' on that third tuner within the last... I don't know... 30 mins or so. So it's really just a 'safety' feature.

That said, I have three things set to record tonight at 9pm so I'll let you know what happens. (And I'll try to to go to 'live tv' within the preceding hour.)
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote