View Single Post
Old 25-08-2009, 14:42   #42
injuneer
Inactive

injuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

I've never seen a cat run away from a Fox, the cats around here take no notice of them & if they do get a little close they just turn around, hiss at them they're off like a shot. Now the Cats & Foxes don't get too close to the Badgers though. I Have seen Foxes catch Rats.
As for them feeding on rubbish, who leaves the rubbish around for them? We do. It's our laziness that encourages so called 'pests' to become a problem.
Most natural predator populations are self regulating, they adjust to the food availability. I expect the human race (as a top predator) will soon have to adjust to food shortages as well in the not too distant future. As an aside, did anyone see on the news about the massive crop failures in the USA?
injuneer is offline   Reply With Quote