View Single Post
Old 19-09-2017, 14:25   #4671
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Mark not being funny but your work sounds a terrible place to work as in all my years of being in employment I have never witnessed someone having as much bad luck as you seem to have.

Mark try and worry not about this as it could be something as simple as telling a dirty joke and that person overhearing it, thus making the person who has made the complaint against you feeling uncomfortable or saying to someone your looking good in where they have totally misinterpreted this (it has been known) if your work decides to call you in for a meeting I would ask very calmly keeping my voice in a low even tone at all times.

Who made the charges?
What are the specifics of the charges?
What dates did the alleged harassment occur?
Were there any witnesses to the harassment?
What type of evidence, if any, do they have against you?

Mark take notes with you into the meeting that way you will not forget anything, after the meeting ask for a copy of the minutes of the meeting and whatever you do, do not sign or say anything without advice.

Do not be aggressive or angry when asking the above, also, do not directly speak to the person who has made these allegations against you. If you need to work beside this person make a request at the meeting that your requesting that your never left alone with this person as you now feel uncomfortable working beside them due to the false allegations.

If you feel yourself about to lose it during any meeting then I would ask to be excused as you need the toilet, use this time wisely to calm down.

This is the advice that I would give to any one male or female.

Last edited by weenie; 19-09-2017 at 14:40.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote