View Single Post
Old 29-10-2009, 16:17   #1
weesteev
Cable Guru

Services: Virgin Media Gig1 RFOG, TV360, Stream, GoFibre 1Gb
weesteev has reached the bronze age
weesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze age
Cant Get Cable? - Maybe We Can Help!

Hi Guys

I work for the new developments team at Virgin Media, we actively pursue cases where we can add to our cable network either through new build houses or infill in areas we have missed.

I would appreciate any input from you guys if you cant get cable but feel we may be in a position to provide you with cable, we investigate each case individually to see if there is merit in delivering cable to the requested address(es).

At this stage I would like to welcome any request for service in the following areas…

Scotland (including but not limited to… Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Perth)
North West England (including but not limited to… Manchester, Liverpool, Bolton, Wigan, Blackpool, Stockport)
North East England (including but not limited to… Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough)
Northern Ireland (including but not limited to… Belfast, Derry)

We are actively seeking out areas we have missed all over the UK but as you can imagine, some we miss! What we need to check availaibility is your full address and postcode, please leave a comment or PM/email myself and I will look into each oppurtunity and let you know what we can do to help.

For the moment I can only check these areas but if this experiment is successful then I will roll this out across other areas.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to assisting anyone who requires it!

Access Network Innovation @ Liberty Global/Virgin Media

All comments are my own opinion and not a direct expression of LG/VM.
weesteev is offline   Reply With Quote