View Single Post
Old 17-09-2017, 13:41   #415
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Petrol & diesel vehicles ban (2040).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
You'll be having to more a lot more adjusting than me I reckon. We'll see how wonderful it feels when everywhere you go you have to wait for transport for each leg of the journey and carry all the stuff you need with you because the car's going to be needed elsewhere. I can live without that sort of change for the better thanks.
People will travel differently. You could also have cars that wait around for you if you request such a service, presumably less so in urban areas. I think the benefits outweigh that particular inconvenience.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote