View Single Post
Old 28-03-2008, 17:20   #23
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Mobile min/texts 300/300 no rollover from 28 april 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by logo View Post
Im also on this deal, but no ther network offers roll over. You pay £10 for 300 & 300 - this is still a great deal that no other network can beat easy as.

Its not a great move, but i will still be staying with VM as no network can offer a deal that beats this.

I think some of you are over reacting completly, if you dont use your mins anyway, you are not losing out. Because you get another 300 and 300 next month.

I will be interesting to see how many of you who are cancelling actually take that up - i dont think many of you will as you will realise that you cant get a better offer.

Rant over.
Spending a few pounds more won't bother me - I actually like to pay for a service that actually respects its customers.

As I said above to the last poster - I don't care how good the deal is - I take exception and it would appear others in this thread do as well, to being informed of a considerable change to Terms of service by text message. It just smacks of arrogance and it is somewhat unprofessional.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote