View Single Post
Old 20-04-2008, 19:44   #2
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Re: The (stupidity of the) Metal Gear Online Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
So...

The MGO Beta is on the PSN Store.

Excellent

Except....

You then have to download an update for it... even though it's new.

Why is the version on the Store not the up to date version?

And... the update is downloaded outside the PSN, using P2P.... and takes *ages*, and hogs the connection, and can't be done in the background.

Then, when you're finally past that... you need to create a "Konami ID", followed by a separate "Game ID".

Eh? What's wrong with us being able to use our existing PSN IDs. Which, you know, are meant to be a single ID for everything...

And to top it off, the Konami website is useless, & many people are having major problems actually trying to sign up for the Konami ID in the first place.

There's a good story on Kotaku about it... can't like to it due to the URL being a bit rude though...

I've given up on it, myself.

Update: Too slow.

Konami ID & Game ID: Stupid idea, & I'm fed up with it timing out & giving various other errors.

Konami... you lose
I have given it with it too.

But remember its not live till Mon or Tues day. Also one word BETA
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote