View Single Post
Old 24-09-2007, 09:30   #73
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Re: iPhone UK Release info

Mmmmm, all very confusing, on the one hand you have a ( phone ) that looks a million dollars ( no pun intended ) that has limitations abound.... but looks great That is gonna be a fortune to get your hands on £260 ish........ but looks great and will have limited net capabilities, even with *unlimited use tarrifs ....... but looks great

See where I'm going with this ? Just wondering how many of us are gonna buy into this just because of what it is, a big, black, shiny, toy ...........................

That looks great I'm on O2, due an upgrade on the 1st of November, 8 days before launch, I have all manner of phones and PDA's lying around the place, what do I upgrade to there really is nothing else out there So, for me at least, it's looking like Iphone here I come .................... Did I mention it looks great
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote