View Single Post
Old 21-09-2007, 16:40   #66
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Re: iPhone UK Release info

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post
I personally think the phone looks naff. I think having to have iTunes is worse than naff. I think the whole thing is bobbins but Bop if you upgrade sell me an xda lol
Got my XDA II sat in the draw doing nowt atm, it has a slight speaker problem in that on of the stems connecting it to the phones case has come away. A man of your means should be able to sort it out. Let me know if ya want it and I'll post it down. I would drop it in, but I'm flat out busy Monday till Friday...... Still, could make it a weekender I owe ya a visit, just for another steak baguette, if nothing else

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
I'll stick with my Blackberry

Although I have been looking at the LG Prada, anyone got one ? If so, any good ?
I was looking at this as well, my niece has one, first impressions 6 / 10
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote