View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 20:46   #626
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3

A leaked Samsung rollout plan has shown that the international version of the Galaxy S3 will not get the 4.2.2 android update. The US version will get it though as it has 2GB of memory but Samsung are saying that the international version does not have enough memory for it as it only has 1GB.

The fact is 4.2.2 will run on a 512MB phone just fine so the S3 does have enough memory. The problem appears to be all the bloatware they added on.

As much as I love my S3, Samsung has mucked about with all the updates for it and I won't buy one of their phones again. The last update removed the ability to set an default NFC application which is an oversight they admitted but now wont fix due to no more updates. Since then I have had to choose an application every time I tap one of my NFC chips/stickers which I use for various things such as turning wireless off when I leave the house and automatic remote apps loading.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote