Thread: TiVo
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 13:29   #1791
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaTT View Post
There is still a small chance for me I think. After talking to customer services, I called back the guy who put the order through for me as he had given me his direct number. I explained to him what had happened and he said to call back next Monday and he should be able to do something as the system should be accepting TiVo without a phone line then. I've lost my install slot for next Tuesday but he said I should still be able to get it in February.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

---------- Post added at 12:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 ----------

It was mentioned but I was told the phone line would be removed from my order before the install date when the system had the appropriate codes available. I was told I could defintely have a TiVo without a phone line.

I think the chap who took my order is doing his best but he had to fiddle things because the system isn't set up yet to accept TiVo without a phone line.
Ah, ok. the forum will have made an assumption that it was sneaked in, but from what you are saying it's part of the offer, but VM are trying to remove that for you?

Hope it gets sorted for you