View Single Post
Old 21-01-2017, 18:03   #1528
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Just about everywhere ,and not small either

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38700123[COLOR="Silver"]
They are big, but I've seen bigger protests.

While you got these protesters marching in London and elsewhere, preaching about women's and gay rights, I don't see these same people marching in protest at the treatment of Women and gays in certain quarters of the Middle East. One word to sum them up: Hypocrites.

And more importantly, while it's a perfectly reasonable right to hold a protest, some are protesting not at Trump himself but celebrating Equality and I can understand that, however, it is rather pointless, those protesting against his Presidency, with slogans of 'Dump Trump', it will not change a thing. they are essentially protesting against democracy, just like the sore losers that they are, just like the ones here, who were protesting in London, when brexit had won.

Quote:
Anyhoo,numbers of protesters in washington are expected to be more than at the inauguration rally
I'd be keen to see the actual numbers before believing that, however, either way.... It does not mean a thing. Trump remains the 45th President.