View Single Post
Old 31-12-2016, 14:01   #1037
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
There's more to TV than the BBC.

Don't forget, there are other ways to fund the BBC. There could be a non subscription option with commercials, it could be funded centrally by Government, etc. I really don't understand this obsession with the licence fee, which poorer sectors of the population find really difficult to afford and which is costly and unwieldy to enforce.
Read the post I quoted

You know the one that you mentioned a subscription model in

The post I quoted made no other mention to any methods other than subscription hence my comment of people still having to pay for the privilege of watching TV.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote