View Single Post
Old 22-12-2016, 13:14   #36
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: V6 Superhub Location Ethernet or Wifi

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_w2k View Post
For me it is a no brainer as I find the current box frustratingly slow and I will definitely make use of being able to watch recordings in different rooms.

£114 for 2 boxes seems pretty good to me, but if you don't value the benefits or out of principle have a problem paying it as some seem to then that may seem expensive. Just comes down to what you want/need
Yes, it depends what you want from the V6, really. If you are satisfied with what you've got, fine. For me, I will really value the faster speeds, six tuners, the streaming between boxes and the increased recording capacity this provides. I have a UHD TV, so I am now ahead of the game and prepared for the day when new UHD content starts to arrive.

As long as it does what it says on the tin, I will be a happy bunny!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote