harryc05
Inactive

harryc05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: virgin cable in my close

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
It's on the (giant) BT 2012 PCP spreadsheet:
https://www.google.com/fusiontables/...id=S351604JNil

The above is the announced schedule for generally before December 2012. As you're on the latest phase (9a) that would suggest later on in 2012 - though often dates are put back and then brought forward again, as it's more dependant on getting agreement from the council and residents to put in the cab and finding power, space, etc. than BT themselves.
great thanks for the document. do you by any chance know what 'uplift' means is it an add on of your speed or a multiplier of your average or highest speed ect. for example for me it is 4.5

thank you once again

---------- Post added at 15:53 ---------- Previous post was at 15:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
qas.. could the OP play some form of pivotal role in all this to make it run smoothly and quicker like getting all residents on side? it wont really matter whos on BT itself and sky/talktalk etc. as it all runs through the same cable right should sky customers in the area upgrade to skys fibre product etc.
from speaking to customer services from the page you linked earlier they said it happens when it happens between now & 12 months time. i would of offered money to speed up the process to be honest because the internet is vital to my work. but i dont think BT ect would accept a bribe haha

---------- Post added at 15:56 ---------- Previous post was at 15:53 ----------

would just like to add i have never been helped out as much as this or in this little amount of time on any other forum. you guys really are great.
harryc05 is offline   Reply With Quote