View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 14:44   #25
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: virgin cable in my close

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryc05 View Post
it says my exchange (ORPINGTON) is accepting orders. although my new post code BR6 9BF isn't infinity available on the chekcer

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 13:35 ----------

Response from cablemystreet

Hi Harry

Thank you for your enquiry regarding Virgin Media providing digital
services at your new home.

Unfortunately for us to make this area serviceable with digital services
would be too expensive and would cost more than our current budget
allows, so therefore cannot be considered to be upgraded by our infill
activity at this time.

As we find new ways of serving areas such as this that are outwith the
existing network, we will look at your request further and may be able
to include this in build programmes in future years. However at this
time, we will not be able to provide cable service to this area.

I appreciate this is not good news, but be assured our team will
continue to look for other solutions that may help us achieve this in
the future.

Best regards

Alison

how much to virgin to do this? i totally understand why they wouldn't due to the fact that the 11 homes will not payback in a certain time frame that virgin target for.
I understand that this is of no help what so ever, but perhaps it shows how times have changed. I live in a close of 14 houses, Cable Tel ( as it was then ) were on the main road laying cable etc. ( The guys told me that they were not coming in to us)
So I ask every house if they were interested it having it 7 said yes I called Cable Tel, around a week later we had letters asking if we were interested. The 7 of us said yes & around a month later we were connected
Itshim is offline   Reply With Quote