View Single Post
Old 18-04-2017, 19:43   #41
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I had 2 thoughts on this, first ugh not another round of electioneering and second wouldn't it be clever and underhand for jeremy to say he supports an election and privately tell his mps to vote against it, makes Mrs May look silly and may even inspire her own party to question her credibility and judgement, is jeremy that clever, he probably is actually but is he that underhand, I doubt it, guess we'll find out tomorrow.I'll be voting liberal or green depending on whose jib I prefer the cut of
Labour would look mad if they refused the chance to kick out the Tories. Might cause even more desertions from the party.