View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 09:36   #6944
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
I'm the same. I refuse to pay the HD charge for sky sports. It's HD! It's been out years. The original excuse for sky doing it was the cost of new technology. I refuse to pay even more for sky sports then all I get is a clearer picture... thieves
It costs more to broadcast in HD , Blu Ray is generally more expensive than DVD , many of the PPV streaming options charge more for HD. You may not like it but for now it's here to stay.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote