View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 11:46   #6934
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

I'm well in favour of the double headers, particularly the 6pm kick off because as someone who works nightshifts I often miss out on seeing matches all the way through. I am however surprised BT have won exclusive rights again being that UEFA were so disappointed with the viewing figures in this country not so long back. I guess in the end money talks!
I hope BT keep the free-to-air channel and offer it to Freesat's viewers too. I'd like to see them improve it somewhat though, perhaps make it a sports news channel when not showing live games? Or a classic games channel. Whatever they do they must make more people aware of it.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote