View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 11:24   #6933
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
I agree the rights were overpriced in the first place however a 33% increase does not seem so much considering the 2 kick off times, 6pm & 8pm in effect gives viewers double the content in the early stages. Guaranteed* double headers featuring English clubs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

*Remember that from 2018, all 4 English teams will qualify automatically with no qualifying round any more for the 4th place side.
Yes I see and agree with your point , I do think the Champions League could do with a well overdue shake up though like some other people have commented it's become a little dull. What exactly that shakeup needs to be I'm not sure.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote