View Single Post
Old 31-08-2015, 13:08   #1905
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
http://www.hulu.com/

But you need to access it through a PC.

CBS shows aren't available on Hulu, but Unblock us will give you access to the CBS website for their shows.

---------- Post added at 18:25 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

Don't forget that it's not just US Netflix; Unblockus gives you access to 21 regions.

Here are just a few shows, off the top of my head, not available on UK Netflix, that are available on other regions.

The Borgia's
Mad Men
Bitten
Californication
Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond
Halt and Catch Fire
TURN: Washington's Spies
House of Lies
Magic City
Ray Donovan
Rectify
I'm not that overwhelmed by that list, the one. I know that these were just a few of the shows, but I note that all of these shows are available in the UK.

I think that signing up for Amazon Prime and Now TV meets just about all my needs now. The only shows I cannot access now are 'Fear of the Walking Dead' and 'Rectify', which are both on BT'S new AMC channel, which you have kindly reassured us will be on Virgin Media soon!