View Single Post
Old 21-08-2015, 19:16   #1897
zantarous
www.magicorptech.blogspot

Services: V.I.P
zantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful one
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Well after thinking abut it for months I have pulled the trigger and reduced my package from £68 to £37 by reducing my broadband from 152MB to 100MB, got rid of multiview so the Tivo in the bedroom goes and funnily enough keeping the Tivo in the livingroom with the free TV pack is actually cheaper then getting rid of it.

So TV will now consist of Netflix, Amazon Instant Steaming and Now TV (Via Fire TV/Android TV/Chromecast). If worst comes to worse I can always upgrade the TV back to XL if I miss it too much but I honestly can't remember the last time I fired up the Tivo in the bedroom and the one in the Living room only goes on once in a blue moon if I want to watch the news.