View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 17:41   #208
buckeye
cf.addict

buckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nice
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
i do the same have the main match i wish to watch on my big tv and another match on my windows tablet.
This can be very handy at times, the weekend before last I had some friends round for a Chelsea game that wasn't on British TV,
one who is a rugby fan too and was a little ungrateful complained he was missing the England-Australia game, I plonked my Surface in front of him showing that game via Now TV and as he's also quite IT illiterate he was amazed he could watch both at once.
Last Saturday it proved useful again, I got in from work and put the Liverpool-Chelsea game on via BT Sports on my TV and had my second sporting love The Ohio State Buckeyes big game of the season playing on the Surface (As college football takes so damn long to complete I actually managed to watch the whole second half on the TV after the Liverpool-Chelsea game ended lol).

P.S. don't hate me for being born into a Chelsea supporting family, trust me we've seen more bad times than good times!

P.P.S. Let me publicly thank theone2k10 for some information he PM'd me several months ago, this has been invaluable to keep my services running, since Windows updated itself and for reasons probably only known to Bill Gates my virtual router stopped working, but a part of the info supplied has let me continue using the US services my very good friend across the pond has shared with me.