View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 17:26   #1
DamnMachine
cf.member

DamnMachine is an unknown quantity at this point
How long should it take to receive a replacement for a failed Superhub?

Anyone got any advice on this?

Thursday morning, first thing, Superhub dead as a dodo. Called Virgin support, they said they would despatch a replacement, I would receive a text with the tracking number and it would arrive Friday.

Thursday evening, no text has arrived, so I call back. They say "it has been dispatched, but it normally takes 2-3 days to arrive". But they also say "we don't know the tracking number". They do give me a work order number though.

Friday morning call again. First agent I speak to tells me it will take 3-4 business days to arrive. When I protest (remember I have no broadband at all now), he passes me to another agent who says "yes, it's been despatched with Yodel, and here is the tracking number". I look it up on Yodel's web site and it's not there. The agent says "give it a few hours, sometimes it takes a while to appear".

Friday evening. Guess what: the tracking number is still unknown on Yodel's web site. I call Virgin support again, and this time the agent says, get this, "It will take 3-4 business days to get you a tracking number"!!!

Every time I call them, the despatch time gets longer. (Perhaps I should stop calling?) I am in Surrey, not a difficult place to deliver a parcel to.

Anyone got any suggestions on how I can find out if and when this wretched device will be delivered? I don't believe a word their agents say. Thanks in advance.
DamnMachine is offline   Reply With Quote