View Single Post
Old 23-05-2016, 22:55   #23
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: New Releases (Sequels)

I think I was 15 when the first one came out. I can remember getting the trailer as featured content on the cd which came with a pc mag at the time, I think it was something like PC Gamer. It was as pixely as hell and could only have been 100x100. I was so excited at the time and I even changed my Windows logon (win95) to Captain Steven Hiller. It was an awesome film. Sadly I don't think this one is going to live up to expectations. The trailer makes it look like a great scifi action film but atm it does look very Independence Day-y to me. I would love them to prove me wrong though. I am still dying to see it and I am hoping they do a midnight premiere for it.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote