View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:07   #154
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
re: Operation Yewtree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
He isn't, though, is he? Otherwise we wouldn't be talking about rumours and whether Richard should go to the police. We'd be talking about his jail sentence and whether he'd be safer locked up away from the rest of the inmates.
Could it be the case that he's not guilty only because he hasn't been caught yet.

Quote:
No conviction = not guilty. Simples.
If only.
I'm sure there's plenty of guilty people out there who think the same.

What I'm saying is. I really don't follow your way of thinking of guilty people are innocent, because they haven't been arrested and tried yet.

you make it sound like fact.

If you witnessed an assault. is the accused automatically guilty?
or are they innocent because they haven't been through the legal process yet?

---------- Post added at 09:07 ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
If the BBC and it's management was complicit in this abuse, what other celebrities was it covering up for?
I'm certain that if all this about Saville is true, then there are other celebrities involved.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote