View Single Post
Old 30-06-2009, 10:46   #4
liamboyle06
Inactive

Services: 3 Mobile Sky+ HD NWE 2MB Wireless Broadband XBOX 360 PS3 Wii
liamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to liamboyle06
Re: Eye of Judgement

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Hay, Do you mind me asking were you got it ? £15 with the camera is a great deal. I was thinking of picking up the camera to edit myself into games like Fight Night and legend mode in PES so would pay that for the camera alone.

Also how long have you had it and how many times you tried to access the patch ? its possible that the servers are having problems and may be fixed soon. If not then maybe you could get the patch on a USB like Stone said but I've ever tried so dont know if thats possible.

EDIT* make sure the frimware on your PS3 is upto date as I've read some people having problems if it was not. Also ebay seem to have alot of the cards your looking for on not sure how good value for money they are though.
I got it from Game. A store in Derry, I think it was because I was buying everything at once, even though the shop still sells it for £20-£25.

I have been trying to update since i got it about 6 weeks ago, different times of days, leaving over night and everything. still no joy.
I am going to get a very long network cable and plug it in to see if that helps.
PS3 is updated to the latest firmware.

I have been looking for the patch to download separately but can not find it anywhere.
liamboyle06 is offline   Reply With Quote