Thread: Superhub SH3 Wi-Fi Range
View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 17:16   #6
toonlight
cf.addict

Location: On the highest mountian, looking into your bedroom wondering..hehe
Services: B/B VM100 (MB)
toonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the rough
Re: SH3 Wi-Fi Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULRYAN52 View Post
Hi, what's the SH3 Wi-Fi range like compared to the SH2-AC,I'm getting 200M installed next Monday, should be a good upgrade from Sky Fibre Max
To go off the point a little butt VM modems aren't known for their WI-FI qualities (range) just to put that out there.... but if you are going to move to VM200, you would get best out of wired network (speed) rather than a wireless one. With using connections with a Ethernet cable + network switch & some plugs + sockets around the places you need.... you'll have little issues + very simple to set up. With wireless you'll have more than you can shake a stick at (issues/problems), if you want a good as secure connection. Note the word "secure connection" as wireless isn't, I think I don't need to provide any examples why I hope..........

It's your own choice plus your own health issues with regards to (exposer) wireless routers with consideration their long term effects on the human body (DNA) just as with smart meters You don't use them

Any issues don't hesitate on ask - I don't bite
toonlight is offline   Reply With Quote