View Single Post
Old 30-03-2017, 15:03   #9
lojelo5

Re: Was this an hard question to ask

Let me just point a few things out here for you all because all 3 of you think I attacked this agent there was no intention to do this of any kind. I wasn't there to cause any malice or just grab a few quid so don't you dare judge me as selfish in anyway.

I will point out again

I asked the agent would she clarify I didn't ask the agent to look at my account. I told the agent I couldn't get to a phone there are reasons for this which are personal so why should I have to phone up when the online chat is supposedly there for these kinds of questions.

Why was it so hard for her to just look for this information and clarify this for me the information is there on the internet and has been there for the public to view from the 22nd of March. Not once did I ask her could she look at my account and offer me a new improved contract saving me money. I found this out myself I just wanted it clarifying from a virgin media employee hence me using the online chat.

How do you think I felt when I spent my own time searching for this information when to me it seemed as though she wasn't going to look. Surely if this information is up on virgin medias website she could of found it for me and clarified a simple question.

I was going to use the online chat for more help to ask further questions but was it the point when the staff aren't getting the right information to give to customers. I was going to ask how come I wasn't informed of these new deals via email or letter? Because surely I would have still been paying the same price if I was never told of these new deals which to me isn't very customer friendly.

At the end of the day at 1st I wasn't coming across as arsey I was asking a simple question to clarify with a simple answer. I didn't listen to the lady because I wasn't on the phone to her but I was reading what she was typing to me and it was no help. I do apologize to the lady for being arsey near the end but I wasn't getting the answer I was asking for.

The only people here who should be losing their jobs are the people who aren't giving the sales team the right information. I do care about these people that's why I ended the conversation because I felt myself getting too annoyed to talk and was annoyed last night when I posted chat conversation something I shouldn't have done.

You see I can be honest but for someone to tell me I have no cause for complaint when I clearly have because I used a online chat support and my questions weren't asked then to be called selfish well I'm not saying anymore.

I am also not a whinger I wasn't whinging in anyway I asked a simple question but ask a simple question to simpletons I should have known better.

Last edited by lojelo5; 30-03-2017 at 15:21.