View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 22:55   #5
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Was this an hard question to ask

But as an existing customer there are rules that apply when making changes to your bundle - especially when you've got a loyalty discount. The new sales team don't deal with these rules - which is why they asked you to call in, and they told you clearly they would need to access to your account to help, which they don't have. To be honest it feels to me like you were trying to find a reason to argue with the agent.

For example, what else would you say this was, apart from trying to find a reason to argue:
Quote:
Yes Jimmy! I would love to help you however, I don't have an access to your account. It's better to call to discuss of your cost.
jimmy at 21:33, Mar 29:
like I said you dont need my account for this question
and
Quote:
Joy at 21:36, Mar 29:
I do understand Jimmy. But you need to call to discuss this to you.
jimmy at 21:36, Mar 29:
no I don't

In regards to the conversation around if you were a new customer - you wouldn't be sold at the wrong price if you had ordered at the £50 + £8 quoted. That is the correct price available today for a new customer, and the sales chat agent has quoted the right price available today.

The press release pricing doesn't become available until tomorrow. And from tomorrow I would expect that sales chat agent would quote those prices, as they are the ones available at the point you're talking to them. But again, for an existing customer they would direct them to contact Customer Services to deal with the pricing question.

Last edited by BenMcr; 29-03-2017 at 23:10.