View Single Post
Old 26-01-2015, 08:04   #1513
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Eurozone will collapse...

I really don't think many people want a 'divorce from Europe' in the sense of cutting ourselves off. That would seem to me to be nonsense and even Farage, AFAIK, hasn't said that. I believe most people who object to the EU here do so because they don't want to be part of a straightjacket monetary policy and single European currency, much less and single state which governs almost every significant aspect of our lives. The big problem as I see it is the obsession of the Eurocrats in building a superstate regardless of the damage it's doing and effectively 'bribing' poorer countries to join the club when they're clearly not ready to do so. Such countries don't join to be net contributors, they join to be amongst the myriad nations which hope to take more out than they put in. It's a flawed concept IMHO.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote