View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 12:01   #58
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: KILL unwanted or disabled babies at birth as they are not a real person'

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Discussions all too often are the slippery slopew to action or policy and thats my main objection to debates of this kind also the question of where to draw the line cannot ever be solved to everyones satisfaction we know that no number of further debates is going to alter that. For me it's a slippery slope of another kind we all know superficial people out there who if they were able to abort because of the smallest defect they would and debates like this empower people like that in a tiny way it justifys their way of thinking.
agreed how the debate welfare alone started now its policy. Its a way to find out national opinion.

Like I said it should not be third party or even parents decision it should be that person alone decision. Until they can make the decision they should be able to grow from baby to day they can decide. Now there is those who cant make that decision due to the disibilty or you cannot gage even what pain they suffering that I cant decide. It would be calious either way. problem I have is mistakes are made.

There been cases of people who been coma been told they brain dead yet come out of it.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/358209...ronounced-doa/

So the question is can you trust what is being told is right for your loved ones. this man they was going to pull the plug.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011...markable-story
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote