View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 11:17   #56
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: KILL unwanted or disabled babies at birth as they are not a real person'

It is thought provoking subject personally should not be upto the parents. Parants should however get full support for disabled children. Money and profesional help to look after them 24 hours a day. It is grey area if they suffering really badly no person should endure suffering but I feel it should be the individual right if they want to live or die. Which means disabled if they wish should be able to goto arbitory ask to end there life if they in such pain/suffering. It should not be state/parents wish a child should be allowed to make his or her own decision too.

Now thats thought provoking at what age would we say they have the right to decide.

I dont agree with abortion on medical advice it likely to be disabled anybody read previous thread will understand why.

If you dont want the child then fine not against it on grounds you made error cant afford to have a child abort in normal weeks termination. But it should never be due to doc thinks it will be disabled or born disabled. Infact question should parents be told but very grey area though but would in my thoughts stop rash thinking. Howver if there full financial medical/carer support might allay fears for those parents who fear the future would rather abort..
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote