View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 06:47   #145
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Traffic Management Changes - April 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadbandking View Post
So your saying ever night or most nights you watch films TV shows play online games upload data to an FTP a website all at the same time surely not plus "Stream tv to my Ipad when away from home" won't use your VM broadband.

I admit families now use more bandwidth but you got 12Gb worth to upload I am sure you'll be between 5-9
Its not the upload i am worried about, Its the download in the evening that worries me and its affect on my connection. It will get reduced because i dared to use it for anything other than browsing or checking my mail.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote