View Single Post
Old 15-04-2017, 10:06   #1221
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
What another load of claptrap by you as l did not support Brexit but the vote went that way and that is it so we have to get on with things and hopefully things will work out for us in the long run but others are entitled to their opinions no matter what and if you don't like their opinion then that's tough as life is all about differing opinions and views and if you can't cope with the heat in the kitchen then that is your problem as you can always go somewhere a little bit cooler.

do you feel better now that you have emptied your bowels of the latest load of verbal diarrhea

so if i can't cope with the heat.......... i can go somewhere a little bit cooler.[/QUOTE]

but when i suggest to TD "if you can't/couldn't take it then you should have stayed out of it" i am in the wrong

it seems in your world every one except me is entitled an opinion -strange that don't you think .