View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 18:21   #2651
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Brexit is just the most convenient excuse for the snp if it hadn't happened they would have found another excuse they are only interested in breaking the union by whatever means necessary. I hope most scots will see this for what it is pure ego driven politics not what's in the best interests of scotland or it's citizens. If a second vote is held whatever the result it will empower the snp and if a second vote goes against them they will use an excuse and call for another after a few short years.

Why not there is no downside here if they lose the vote that's all they lose and that's why I'd like a UK wide vote on scotlands future lets see how enthusiastic the snp are for votes when they have the rest of the UK kicking them out. If the politicians truly believe in the benefit of the union they must strongly defend it and not allow it to be held to ransom at the whim of a bunch of selfish idiots anytime they want to play up.
Of course the SNP only needed an excuse. They are committed to an Independent Scotland. Likewise the prospect of being kicked out by the rest of the UK would suit them too, I don't see how that would help.

It's not the SNP we should be worried about, it's the voters of Scotland as a whole.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote