View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 21:01   #11456
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Well done to your young man. Also a tribute to your mentoring Osem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Excellent Osem and well done Osem Jnr.

The wedding was fantastic really enjoyed my couple of days in Gloucester.
Cheers guys - I'm just hoping he'll do well enough to get the final year bursary which will save him £3k. Even then he's still had to pay out an additional £200 'admin fee' just for the privilege of being able to work 4 days per week for nothing...

I'm especially proud of him because I've long felt infant/primary education is a field in which there are far too few men. If it were the other way around I think there'd be demands for a campaign of positive action in favour of the minority but that never seems to happen when it comes to men for some reason.

If he sticks with it I really do think he can go to the top and hopefully do something to put right the dreadful imbalance.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote