View Single Post
Old 24-04-2009, 16:42   #6
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: "spinstall.exe is not a valid Win32 Application"

Quote:
Originally Posted by esdizon1317 View Post
hi everyone.. i have a problem installing windows vista 32,64 bit with sp1 i just downloaded it from MSDN.. i burned the ISO file using Nero then everything seems work fine then when i tried to run it "spinstall.exe is not a valid Win32 Application" appears what is the problem? is there someting wrong in my system or on my specification. heres my specification :
amd athlon x4 quad core, 2gb of RAM and 1tb of HD. and im running windows xp proffesionall. please help me everyone. thanks in advance
Is it from the subscribers section of the main MSDN site, or are you downloading from an MSDN Academic Alliance site run by a local college/school/university?

---------- Post added at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
Windows Vista is either 32 or 64 bit, not both
You are right. I am just looking round the subscribers section of the main MSDN site. The OS downloads (Windows Visa With SP1 etc) are either for x86 or x64. The standalone service pack is for both.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote