View Single Post
Old 16-07-2003, 13:46   #13
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Quote:
Originally posted by SMHarman
Not wishing to cast aspersions.

The impression that being sick and going on a day trip indicated to your eer that you were not sick but taking a sickie.
I was on the sick for a week, had booked tickets for the England \ South Africa rugby match and trip to France way in advance of my " sickie ", and was not going to miss it for anything.

EDIT:- and actually put that question to my employer, " would you have missed the match of the year on your calender ? "

To which he replyed, probably not, but still docked me anyway..lol
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote