View Single Post
Old 16-07-2003, 12:56   #10
SMHarman
Inactive

Services: Cablevision
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
Quote:
Originally posted by bopdude

Just as a matter of fact, at my old place of work one of the guys to ill on holiday and came back to work and changed his holidays to sick days ( twice )

I on the other hand went to France for the day when on the sick and got slated for it, so maybe it's the timing, I dont know but give Acas a call as I said.

Good luck
Not wishing to cast aspersions.

The impression that being sick and going on a day trip indicated to your eer that you were not sick but taking a sickie.
SMHarman is offline   Reply With Quote