Thread: Google Android
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 22:49   #67
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age
Re: Google Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strzelecki View Post
Had my Desire HD a week or so now, replaces my Touch Pro 2. It's a million times better, so fast. Now looking in to writing some apps. Personally I've had no issues with battery life that lots of people have reported with the HD. One of the best apps has to be Tasker. I use it to turn wifi on and off depending on location together with ringer volume, silent etc. Not rooted it yet but probably will. Had to use custom ROMs (Energy) on my Touch Pro 2 to make it useable. WinMo 6 and 6.5 were awful compared to Android.
The Nexus S has replaced my Touch Pro 2 The TP2 would be a brilliant phone if it had capacitive screen and Android
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote