View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 01:31   #98
Cerberus
Permanently Banned

Cerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of Quads
Re: iPhone UK Release info

Ok Ok settle down!

As a member of staff I got an iPhone today to strictly help with customer queries.

There are going to be a few problems from what I can see and that is mostly from activating the iPhone.

From playing about with the iPhone, I can honestly say (No I am Am Not An Apple Fan Boy) it is a decent phone. The touch screen will take a while to suss out (ish) and mainly the other problem would be from syncing with iTunes. Other than this I don't see any other major problems at all.

IF any users of this forum are buying one or any other O2 users here are a bit on the errrr side then PM me and when I have time I will answer your queries. It is a nice bit of kit, but it could have a few things added for us Brits.

The Wi-Fi is amazing (forget EDGE and you will soon see why [OK it's not 3G]).

The touch screen is a fantastic user interface, but I could see that causing a slight few probs. Once you got a slight hang of it you will suss it.

It looks good, it's interface is good, the idea is good and Apple or any other manufacturer can only improve/learn from this.

Again I am not an apple fan boy.

Anymore questions then ask me.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote