View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 01:12   #12
andybeary
Inactive

andybeary is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NTL "Customer" support - 10Meg performance drop :/

I am also in the same situation

i have been with NTL for around 4 years and started off with the 1 meg service which was then upgraded to 3 meg (or 2 meg in my case) no problems at all. I was then sent a lett from NTL in December saying because im a top paying customer i will be upgraded by end of December. Its now January and instead of the upgrade im getting 1.9m/sec downloads with a loss off internet connection every few hours.

I have rang and emailed NTL who always put me through to India, i am then told that my area has been affected and told to wait a week or so. Its been 2 weeks now and its getting worse. When i emailed customer service they just send me a automated response saying i should ring broadband tech support which is (india). I asked in my email to pass the email to the relevant department and still got the same automated email back (which is made too look like someone actually typed it). Im now at a loss on what to do i have the motorola surfboard modem sb4100. why should i pay 37.99 when i could pay for the 2 meg connection which is what im currently getting.

my email is andybeary @hotmail.com could someone please esculate this as i just cant get though to anyone. I cant bare to ring again and wait another 20 to 30 minuites waiting for someone in india to tell me what i already know.

Andy
andybeary is offline   Reply With Quote