View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012, 11:28   #4726
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Got myself a shiny new toy to play with last night.

One of the new Apple TV's.

Got home, unpacked it. Five minutes later, it was plugged in to the TV (just had to nick an HDMI from something else), connected to the network and playing both my own videos and Netflix on the big screen. Not to mention the fact that a suprisingly high number of the apps I have on my iPhone can route their output to the Apple TV via Airplay.

Might actually start making use of that Netflix membership I created a couple of months ago now.

I actually joined with the full intention of making regular use of it, but I only had access to it on my iPhone, Laptop and Desktop PC. The iPhone and laptop have screens that are really too small for watching a movie on. The Desktop has a 22inch Monitor, which is good for viewing movies on, but sometimes I just want to kick back and relax. The larger screen helps.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote