Thread: TiVo Two V6 boxes
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2018, 17:21   #4
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Two V6 boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnemyr View Post
I have had two V6 boxes for about 18 months, one in the lounge and the other in the conservatory. For the first 12 months or so they seemed to be working fine and 'talking' to each other with no problem. But recently they will only 'talk' to each other intermittently. Restarting the boxes works sometimes but this is not a satisfactory method of getting over the problem. I have had a Virgin technician out but he was as useful as a chocolate fireguard blaming my WiFi which as I have a BT whole home system fitted with no problems with laptops and tablets makes his theory c--p. Anyway they were working at first. I have read somewhere that it could have something to do with 2.4 and 5.0 connection but am not savvy enough to understand what is meant. I have the superhub 3. Hopefully someone on this forum can help and explain in layman's terms what requires to be done. Thanks.
I can only get my V6s to allow recordings to be viewed from the other box on 5.2.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote