View Single Post
Old 31-07-2015, 22:05   #1093
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthspeaker View Post
looks like people on windows insider build got a free licence to RTM build.
Where did you get that from as we have been told if we stay in the program we have Windows 10 but if we leave it we still have to upgrade from Windows 7/8.1?

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanbjames View Post
well so far i have this to say.

A big + is that Windows 10 seems to always allow me to remove safely external media once ive finished with it where as windows 8.1 would claim it was still in use until a reboot.

A - though is Cortana. I think shes giving me the silent treatment its like being married again. I say Hey Cortana! and it responds but when i ask a question nothing happens.
Are you pressing the microphone button before you speak?

---------- Post added at 22:05 ---------- Previous post was at 21:52 ----------

There is something you guys may want to change in your update settings!

The settings are set to download updates but also share them on your local network and Internet as default!!! ..... i smell a class action lawsuit coming!

http://www.winbeta.org/news/windows-...medium=twitter