View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 23:10   #8
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Free Calls in your free call package... hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyfox1974 View Post
i dont have any 3g coverage here nexts to me

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:50 ----------

and the 2g coverage is up n down
Where abouts are you?

I know from Birmingham to the south including Kent,Sussex,Essex,Hertfordshire,Bedfordshire,Bucki nghamshire,Berkshire,Hampshire,Gloucestershire,Nor folk,Suffolk,Greater London and Middlesex,Surrey have been upgraded (T-Mobile and 3 3G networks merged) in those areas.

From what i've seen, I've noticed a big improvement on my 3 mobile.

By September the rest of the country would have been done.

Now the T-Mobile and Orange merger may well be held back because of the T-Mobile and 3 sharing deal, its causes a big competition issue and 3,BT,O2 and Vodafone are complaining about it,

If the Orange and T-Mobile businesses merge successfully, they will merge there 2G infrastructure and possibly with co-operation from Hutchison 3G merge the 3/T-Mobile 3G infrastructure to offer 99% 3G and 2G coverage for T-Mobile,Virgin,3 and Orange customers.

But I doubt any of this will happen now.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote